PACKAGES TO FIT EVERY MOTHER
Whether it is the first time you are becoming a mother, or the second or third—we have the support you need. You can also add a la carte items to any package to create an experience that will be uniquely yours. Our calendar fills up quickly, so be sure to set up an appointment as soon as you can to reserve your place on our schedule. We look forward to journeying with you!
Happy Birthday Baby Package$1100
- Informational and emotional support through phone or email, 24 hours a day, from the time that you hire us through your initial postpartum period
- Two prenatal visits: one to go over your birth plan to become familiar with your wishes and help you advocate for yourself through the birth process and to begin to enhance spiritual, mental preparation for your labor as well as practice using guided imagery to aid you in having your best birth; the second to discuss natural coping methods, baby and mama positioning, and help prepare you for the postpartum period
- Birth planning and preparation to assist you in exploring your options and clarifying your wishes to your care provider -Sample birth plans and guidance on how to construct your own birth preferences and present them effectively to your care provider
- Continuous in-person support for your labor, delivery, and the immediate postpartum time, always with a fresh, well-rested doula.
- Assistance helping you attain the goals you have for your birthing time as well as continuous emotional and physical support for the duration of your labor and birth experience
- Breastfeeding support immediately following the birth of your baby to help your baby get well latched and help answer questions you may have
- One postpartum visit once you have gotten settled in at home, to talk about your birth story, answer any questions you have about the early postpartum period, and offer referrals for other services if you need additional help
Have Your Cake and Eat It Too Package$1498
- All basic package options
- Plus up to 12 hours of additional postpartum doula care spread out over two weeks including assistance with newborn care, help with home organization and light housekeeping, daytime help so mother can rest, meal preparation, and continued informational and emotional support
The Pampered Parents Package$1550
- All Luxury Package options
- Plus up to 2 hours of an in-home lactation support visit
Bringing home baby package$595 singletons - $680 multiples
Make a smooth transition of bringing baby (or babies!) home during the first 12 weeks postpartum including a one hour initial consult in your home plus 16 hours of care (4 hour minimum per visit) for a total of 17 hours of care. Whether it is one baby, or multiples, put your mind at ease having help to learn baby cares as you go, someone to take over the light housekeeping tasks and errands that may come up, or just be available so you can take a nap and trust your child is in good care. Hope has 3 years of experience working with families of multiples, and over 15 years of experience working with children and families. Please inquire about overnight postpartum doula services.
Blissful baby moon package$945 singletons - $1070 multiples
- Bringing home baby options
- Plus 8 additional hours of postpartum support
- 2 hours of focused lactation care and support in the comfort of your home
Postpartum Doula Services$35 - $40 / Hour
Whether it is one baby, or multiples, put your mind at ease having help to learn baby cares as you go, someone to take over the light housekeeping tasks and errands that may come up, or just be available so you can take a nap and trust your child is in good care. Hope has 3 years of experience working with families of multiples, and over 10 years of experience working with children and families. Please inquire about overnight postpartum doula services.
Lactation Counseling Home Visit$70
Assessment and suggestions for getting baby to latch well, assistance with trouble shooting basic breastfeeding issues, information for boosting milk supply when needed, demonstrate how to use and properly clean your breastpump, appropriate area resources and referrals when you need additional support. Unlimited phone and email support. Follow up visit is $30 per hour.
New Parent Helper Services$35 - $40 / Hour
For families who enjoy help with light household duties, meal preparation, or child care while you run errands, or go to an appointment for children after 12 weeks, and up to 12 months old.
Breastfeeding Without Birthing Course$75 (includes support person)
Based on the book, Breastfeeding Without Birthing written by Alyssa Schnell IBCLC. This is the most comprehensive resource that is available about inducing lactation (or in some cases, relactation) for mothers who are hoping to nurse their babies through adoption, surrogacy, non-gestational lesbian mothers, mothers who have birthed previous but are not currently breastfeeding and, in some cases, foster mothers.
- Why Breastfeeding Without Birthing is important
- How to Breastfeed Without Birthing (even when the mother is making little or no milk)
- Creating a plan to induce lactation
- Different protocol options for inducing lactation
- Tips and tools for helping you be successful
- Connecting you with area support and resources
Group and in home classes available. Class cost also includes one copy of the book Breastfeeding Without Birthing.
Childbirth education$250 (includes support person)
A Woman’s Design offers a childbirth preparation course with a comprehensive curriculum taught by Lamaze® educator and doula, Natalia Hals of A Woman’s Design.
During this series developing confidence in a woman’s natural ability to give birth is the foundation of the class, in addition to:
- Understanding the anatomy of pregnancy and the phases of childbirth
- Reduce fears and misconceptions of pregnancy, childbirth, and the postpartum period
- Taking an active role in your pregnancy and childbirth experience
- Effectively communicating your preferences with your caregiver and hospital staff
- Time to practice the most productive positions for labor and delivery
- Learn and practice relaxation and comfort techniques
- Benefits of labor support
- Tools to prepare and thrive during the postpartum period
- Newborn Care
- Establishing Breastfeeding
- ALWAYS, small class size (No more than six couples, so that I can give you individual attention.)
- And much more…
Placenta encapsulation$200 - $265
Natalia Hals of A Woman’s Design is excited to offer Placenta Encapsulation which can help:
- Balance hormones
- Decrease the incidence of postpartum depression
- Increase energy & facilitate faster healing
- Lessen postpartum bleeding
- Promote healthy breast milk production
AWD, LLC ensures your placenta is prepared with the utmost care and following all OSHA food preparation guidelines. Tinctures also available.
Breastfeeding Essentials Class$55 (includes support person)
Breastfeeding is natural but may not always be easy. Knowledge and patience with yourself and with your newborn is essential. In this 3-hour class we will dedicate time for how to set yourself up for success before, during and after baby is born.
The Breastfeeding Essentials class will cover:
- The benefits of breastfeeding
- Preparation for breastfeeding
- Breast changes in pregnancy
- Anatomy and physiology of breastfeeding
- Early feedings
- Positioning and latch
- Frequency and duration of feedings
- Signs that baby is getting enough
- Hurdles and challenges
- Maternal nutrition